As usual, I rode the LRT2 on my way home. While looking at the nightscape outside, some prick grabbed one of my ear phones. To my surprise, it was my best friend. We see each other from almost every week but it's always gratifying to see someone I know when I commute. When we reached FX, we exchanged the usual nonsensical jokes and stories. After some time, I asked him a few questions (consultation) for a problem (although I think it's not a problem) of mine. It took long before he gave me a serious answer (He said he's very bad at giving advice). But when we got off the FX and walked towards home, I got the answer I needed although unexpected.
One of the few words he said:
"Hindi kasi yan dinadaan sa salita. Dapat ginagawa."
Now I'll not expound on this blog what I've consulted for or the advice he gave me. I'll just reiterate the cliche that our friends are always there whenever we need them. Salamat pare.
P.S.
One thing I've noticed, two of us really need to smoke whenever talking about serious things... and most of the time, we solve them. Ironic, ain't it?
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment