Then the morning, we received letters (I think 15 of us did) from Ms. Suarnaba (our Physics instructor). In the letter, she explained her experience with "words", that they could also be used in beautiful ways. She suggested that I write my thoughts in a journal, which I only did a few months later (now defunct Cloudpost). It was that moment on that I gave words a chance.
Almost 5 years later, I'm still convinced that words can be used for harshful means. It's a common fact of human psychology that verbal and written communication can really affect our way of thinking. But I've also embraced the usage of words for good intentions. Just think of it.
Songs are meant to be sung not hummed.
How would the word of God be passed to each generation with just using actions?
Although a single phrase can start wars, a single word could also end it.
Although it's better to learn using actions, it's better to teach using words.
Will we form relationships without saying I Love You's?
Actions may be louder, but words are much more deeper.
The above are just a bunch of realizations I had over the years. It's not just the mind that we have to kindle but the heart as well.
Short Word. Easy To
Spell. Hard to Define.
& Something You Just
Have to Wait For.
Spell. Hard to Define.
& Something You Just
Have to Wait For.
No comments:
Post a Comment