The next paragraphs are what I think what happened (or atleast remembered) from that dream. Read on:
I find myself blindingly traversing in a surreal realm of darkness, trying to seek refuge to the obscure infinity beyond me. I don't recall any of my past and was too perplexed to who or what my identity is. I see myself crossing an unpleasant world of shadows, that weakens me each time I took a step. I finally realize that I am lost and bewildered in a terrifying and mystifying universe.
Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of a hazy tint of azure beneath me as I continued on my seemingly endless journey. Without warning, I was transferred from the domain of fear to sheets of warmth and comfort. Although I was still unsure of my whereabouts, it is without a doubt a lot desirable than the previous space of anxiety. As I scanned the surrounding area , I immediatly sensed the presence of someone close. Then, I begun to ease myself, the moment I've learned who was beside me.
I recognized straightaway that I was with the one whom I loved. I was caressing her gentle face while both of us gazed at each other's eyes. Looking at her heart warming eyes, reminded me of the unwavering flame of a faint candle light which always rendered hope even at the thoughest of conditions. The sight of her lovely face instantly yielded me an atmosphere free from any risk or dangerous intent, similar to occupying shelter in a sanctuary. The cool breath breezing from her soft and compassionate lips was reminiscent of a lullaby sung to a slumbering infant, a memory long gone.
We lay beneath the blanket, secured in each other's arms on an everlasting embrace. I blissfully wished it would never end. But at that very thought of refusal and disbelief, I was swiftly relieved from the subliminal ambiance of solace and tranquility. I was awake.
I woke up that morning confused and dumbfounded. I tried analyzing why would it had to involve a girl that I have no relation with, nor would I was planning to have with. I've tested every possible cause of such imaginative visionaries and have yet to come to a sound conclusion. I guess it's better to just "walk away" as a formidable solution.
This particular and unique dream would intentionally be left unanswered as it will most likely derange any plans that I've prepared. Yet another mystery in my subconscious brain.
Jokingly, I think it was from all the caffeine I've intaking or from the lack of sleep or maybe from drinking beer that night. But seriously, no.
2 comments:
hey! who is the girl...umm.. if i recall my gen psych right dreams are signals that either that person is important to you or someone you really hate. but it seems that you have used past tense to describe the love you had for her. i wonder. maybe you have an unfinished business with the person that you ahve been trying to suppress over the years and it occurs at the most unusual time. or because she was someone dear to you, she appeared in your dream when you were stressed. yes! maybe! who knows but you...
i just wonder...how did the love perish. just a mystery to everyone that how can you loose your love for someone...oh well! that's you.
anyway, who who who is that girl?????
who is the girl??? mmmm....
Post a Comment