Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hay Buhay

50th post to be postponed. I have to publish this relevant entry as another of my blues post. Worry not, I’ll try to make it short as possible.

Just two weeks ago, I’ve purchased a brand new cellphone to replace my aging unit. It cost me almost a year of my savings just to purchase the mobile phone. It was all hard earned money to the last centimo. I have taken all possible precautions to safeguard the gadget from thievery or even negligence. Then, earlier this evening it got stolen inside of the MRT (that’s a suburban train for those who don’t know). Shit sucks right?

I just don’t understand why. Why does it have to happen to us people who burn through hell or eat shit just to obtain or achieve something? Have we done an atrocious action to be punished in such a harsh way? Why does it have to be I?

Just when my life is getting a little bit better, shit happens.

Things never change… No matter how far I try to run or how far I try to achieve strength… I’m still am the weak ol’ me from the past. I’m still the fucked up victim.

It's only that we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

I should have bought 5 Gundam collectible figures instead of that god damn contraption.

Hay buhay…

1 comment:

REDD said...

Taena pre. That sucks big time. Sorry. >_<